Increase the amount of the sun’s heat that is reflected from our single-ply membrane roofing!
Single-Ply Membrane Roofing is a sheet of thermoplastic membrane ideal for larger roof areas. Low or no slope roofs can benefit from DMD’s streamlined products that ensure great flexibility and longevity. With competitive pricing and fast installation, membrane roofing is a great choice for many commercial buildings. Buildings that have previous single-ply roofing, concrete, wood, or steel roofs can benefit from the fast installation in any season!
How is single-ply applied?
- DMD’s licensed contractors will remove all loose dirt and debris before installing board stock.
- Single-ply is rolled out and applied with overlapping seams in the direction of water run-off.
- Seams are welded by hand or with a robotic welder.
- Free edges of membrane are sealed with urethane sealant to ensure watertight barriers.
Membrane roofs are produced in factories that must adhere to strict environmental and manufacturing standards. With these tight quality control requirements, risks associated with built-up roofing systems are minimized. DMD uses Conklin Single-Ply Membrane Roofing Systems which is recognized by major code approval agencies. Not only is it approved by Energy Star, there is a 20-year warranty available! Its Elvaloy® modified membrane provides rugged protection against the elements. As a natural fire retardant and UL fire rated, these roofing materials will bring you peace of mind for years to come.
Call DMD Commercial Roofing today to see how simple and fast a new roof for your commercial building can be!
Why is single-ply right for your commercial building?
- Weather Resistant – highly resistant to a broad range of chemicals
- Eliminates Tear-Offs – recoating takes place over existing roof
- Easy to Install – can be installed regardless of season
- Budget Friendly – recoup cost in energy savings in just 5-years
- Energy Saver – reflects 84% of the sun’s heat
Call DMD Commercial Roofing to learn more about the advantages of single-ply membrane roofing for your commercial building. We are happy to answer any questions you may have over the phone or to set up a time for one of our certified technicians to meet with you and discuss your roofing options.